Shawnee Peak Pleasant Mtn Ski/Snowboard Program (5 week)
Deep discounts just for Sanford/Springvale Parks and Recreation. Grab your family and friends and head to Shawnee Peak Pleasant Mtn for some skiing or riding. Pleasant Mtn has great terrain for skiing and boarding for all skill levels. This 5 week program begins in January 2023. Rentals (must be 7 or older)are available at extra cost. All participants must provide their own transportation. Please dress appropriately for cold weather and pack a lunch or bring extra money to purchase a lunch.
Please register for the needed options. Also download forms that pertain to your ski package - everyone must fill out the Pleasant Mtn Multi-Week Group Program Participant Agreement - see under links/forms
Meet Katie in the big glass room for your passes week 1 at 9:15 am. Her cell is 608-0673
Pleasant Mtn Ski and Ride (5 week program)
Jan 8, 22, 29 Feb 5 and 12-Any non holiday Sunday can be used as makeup date
Cost for Program:
-Lift ticket $195 (includes lift tickets for all 5 trips)
-Ski or snowboard rental add $155
-Ski or snowboard lessons add ??? - we will need to contact the mtn for prices if taking lessons on Sunday. They have limited availability.
-must provide own transportation for this program
New this year - Deadline for registration is Dec. 12 - new owner
- Families welcome to join us for these discounted prices
- Approx 1 1/4 hour drive time - leaving with your family from Sanford at 7:45 am sharp to meet 9am week #1. Meet Katie (608-0673) in the big glass room for your passes between 9 and 9:15 week 1.
- Warm Clothing essential
- Pack a lunch or bring money for lunch. Food at the mountain can be expensive so pack snacks if you like.
- You can choose from a variety of ski packages. Rentals (7 yrs and older) are available choices.
- Bring: Skis, boots and poles or Snowboard and boots if you have them.
- Please register for the needed options. Also download forms that pertain to your ski package - everyone must fill out the mountain medical release form (Student/Adult) and a responsibility code.
Additional Forms and Files: